We learn to manage the mind activity, learn to set goals to the organism, learn to understand the reaction of the organism, learn to change the mental state according to the reaction of the organism, we change the character partially, learn to differ the processes occurring in the nervous system, we get familiarized with the functions of the main nervous centers and learn to manage the nerve flows. Since the organism opens to the Nature, we also get a little familiarized with the spiritual world which will help us and protect us from the negative influence. We don’t change the psyche. We don’t change the faith. We don’t get familiarized with the negative abilities of the organism. We should explain that along with positive human potential connected with the work of the nervous system, for example, events management, beauty and resoluteness, yet there exist reverse negative abilities, e.g. premature aging. Besides, not every person can manage his/her spiritual abilities straight off. Therefore, for the successful work with the nervous system the students pass preliminary six stages where we learn to work with their inner weightless world:
1) Accenting (fixation) of the mind activity. 2) Understanding what “resonance mental state” and mental state management are. 3) Investigation of the traits of character which disturb and help the inner work. 4) Investigation of the individuality and understanding what “I am” is. 5) Getting familiarized with the functions of the main nerve centers, their connection with the external world and their use as the criteria for changes, for instance, of the organism physiology. 6) Discovery of the organism abilities on the basis of the mental state management.
3-6 months are required to master these stages. The classes last for 10-30 minutes every day, except Saturday. The students have a diary on the basis of which a person becomes more aware of what he/she did and where it takes him/her. In this case a person gets down with confidence to the management of his/her inner potential on the basis of the nervous system of the organism. Besides, lots of problems are solved, for example, recovery from oncological diseases, mental disorders, etc. You can see the results of the classes in the College here (Automatische Translator
) Finally, at the end of the classes in the College the students master the methodology called “Prolongation of Healthy Life on the Basis of the Peripheral Prostatic Nerve Plexus Nerve Flows Management”. Additional Materials for Study: 1) What Mental Resources are Touched upon about Which an Average Statistical Person Has no Idea? Article 2) Basic Nerve Plexuses and their Functions. Article
QUESTION & ANSWER
1. How to do exercises?
Commet: Take a comfortable position (squatting, sitting in the lotus position, sitting in an armchair, etc.) better in the evening with the dimmed light. The lying position is excluded as you can fall asleep. And then start fulfilling the assignment.
2. Can I do the exercises at the balcony in the morning?
Commet: Yes, you can. There’ll be only many distracting factors, e.g. birds singing.
3. Can one use meditation music while doing these exercises?
Commet: Music distracts. It charms the hearing during the classes. The efficiency of the class decreases in several times. That’s why, it’ll take you more time to achieve the same results.
4. Can one use the College knowledge for Grabovskiy’s methodologies? You described some petal of the nervous system responsible for the love energy. I wanted to write an answer and cite. I went away to digest the information, but, as the site pages didn’t synchronize, I lost that phrase. The thing is that one can materialize the object of love! Nowadays it’s my primary goal. In connection with the work on it (I worked by Grabovskiy) I have a lot of questions. I found some answers on your site. For example, addressing the God about resurrection, I felt warmth beneath my belly as if I wanted to give birth to my love again, exactly the feeling as if I were pregnant, and my arms were filled with warmth, and as if I wanted to pump (to grasp air and drive it away in front of me, as if to model my space from it. But very often I stepped back in despair and couldn’t work. I found answers related to it on your site. I wish I could have found all this information a year before, but I’m ready to start all over again! By the way, I’m not the only one in whose room unearthly delicate aromas appear during the resurrection work. Moreover, not only I sense them, but my husband too. Why I was startled by the ‘materialization’ word – there were cases of materialization of some objects: there were cigarettes my elder son used to smoke on the back seat of the car in which there was nobody but me and my 5-year old son, there was blood on the bracelet which disappeared the following day! But it was! Strikingly incarnadine! During the whole day! I showed it to my husband and it disappeared the following day … We even took it to make examination, but nothing was discovered! I’d like to know your opinion and thoughts!
Commet: The College studies the ALIVE MAN. For example, how HE can uncover psychophysical abilities. Essentially, the task to provide education “how to manage the psyche” is solved. But I can say a few words on the resurrection topic and express some important remarks from the position of the College knowledge. Firstly. To resurrect a person one needs knowledge what the MAN IS; one needs the definition of HIS/HER components and adduction of the methods (criteria) of work with the components. For example, one can find the following in the texts of G.P. Grabovskiy’s seminars: “the physical body of the person is the level bearing the whole completeness of information of the external reality”. Such a definition of the “BODY” lacks the trend of the man’s development (or in the Christian sense – the salvation way). It’s more correct to say that the Organism is the criterion of the man’s abilities, the potential of uncovered abilities, the labor organ and “instrumental plant” in which one can build anything. The Atlas of the Man’s Organism Abilities is provided. How to uncover the organism abilities is provided. Do you understand the difference? I.e. there’s no definition of the “MAN” – object of the research – in Grabovskiy’s methodologies. Secondly. The definition of the death as the phase transition provided by G.P. Grabovskiy is subjective. The thing is that each act of nature has a single semantic meaning and its symbolic meaning, a WORD, i.e. I’ll explain from the example provided in the College lecture (see How to develop the voiceless of the mental state?). While uncovering the spiritual potential, we work with the mental state which corresponds to the set goal. For example, “Rejuvenation”. First of all, the person says this word to himself/herself. And several days later a voiceless mental state is formed (inner intention) which describes the “REJUVENATION goal”. In this very case the organism reacts to the stimulating mental state of the man. The organism starts to rejuvenate. It happens similarly with any other words and phrases: Sun, Earth, travel in an electric train, “5”, beauty … A certain mental state corresponds each of them. They turn out to be invariant for any person. Due to this fact there exists a universal way of discovering the spiritual potential and equal understanding of one and the same act of nature by the man. I’ll finish my answer by saying that after Lecture 3-4 and home researches you’ll get familiarized with the ability to express any verbal phrase with the help of the voiceless mental state. Your attitude towards the DEATH will become objective.
5. About the language of the classes No matter where, in what cultural environment and in what language the knowledge or effective methodology were born, to my mind, there always exists an opportunity to express them in a modernized form which is similar (invariant) to the initial form by its content. I think that in the process of progress questions will rise and, respectively, some answers to them.
Commet: The search for the available modern language (without mystics or religiousness) is one of the goals of the College.
6. How long does it take to complete one class? The planned duration of the education in the College is 4-6 months. How long does it take to complete one class? Can I complete several classes a day if I study not for 30 minutes, but for three hours? Can one study for three hours a day?
Commet: You brought up two questions. 1) How long does it take to complete one class? Someone learned Chi Kung, someone says evening graces and someone is not familiarized with the inner world at all. We are all different. That’s why the duration of completion of one class depends on the training of a student’s psyche. One can complete several classes for 30 minutes and another one will need one week to complete one class. Besides, the time for completing one class depends on the assignment and external circumstances (the neighbors do repairing and say that they’ll finish tomorrow), the student’s desire, the teacher’s level, etc. 2) Can one study for three hours a day? The maximum time for a class is 1.5-2 hours for the 8th lecture when the students get familiarized with the “I am”. The duration of the classes usually fluctuates from 10 till 45 minutes. If the classes take too long, the psyche gets tired or it enters the passive state of stupor in which no results will be achieved. That’s why it’s not recommended to study for three hours a day.